Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited (operating as Virgin Atlantic) (VS) is a British airline owned by Sir Richard Branson's Virgin Group (51%) and Singapore Airlines (49%). It is headquartered near Gatwick Airport. It operates hassle free flight schedules between the United Kingdom and 35 destinations in North America, the Caribbean, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, and Australia from its bases at Gatwick (LGW) and Heathrow (LHR) airports.
• Virgin flies weekly 7 times between Hong Kong and Sydney
• Virgin Atlantic offers daily flights from Hong Kong to London
Book Virgin Atlantic cheap flight tickets from Hong Kong on BudgetAir.com.tw, Hong Kong’s best online travel portal.
Fleet : Virgin operates a mixed fleet of 41 Airbus and Boeing wide-bodied jets.
Travel Classes : Most Virgin Atlantic aircraft have a three-class cabin configuration: Economy, Premium Economy, and Upper Class.
• Economy Class : It is the basic class of the Virgin flights with a minimum seat pitch of 31in. Additional services include a choice of three complimentary meals, a free amenity kit, award winning blockbuster entertainment and K-ID backpacks. Guests can even opt for extra legroom for more comfort.
• Premium Economy : Premium Economy presents premium comfort with comfortable seats (38in pitch), headrest, leg rest and lumbar support. Additional privileges include separate check-in area, priority boarding, preflight drink, newspapers and dedicated cabin crew.
• Upper Class : It is the typical business class cabin of Virgin Atlantic. 33” wide flat bed offers super comfort. Direct check-in, in-seat laptop power, power leads for iPods, in-flight bar service etc are offered to the Upper Class travelers.
All cabin classes on Virgin Atlantic aircraft offer personal seat-back televisions. Most aircraft have an Audio/Video on Demand (AVOD) system called VERA On Demand. “Seatback” is a mile high entertainment magazine from Virgin Atlantic Airways. It’s a part in-flight entertainment guide; part show biz gossip, giving bite-size nuggets of editorial on film, TV, music and games.
Frequent Flyer Program :Virgin Atlantic’s frequent-flyer program called 'Flying Club' has three-tiers - Red, Silver and Gold. The program is aimed at rewarding customer loyalty. Benefits of membership include lounge access, priority check-in, priority luggage handling and increased luggage allowances.