Malaysia Airlines (MH) is the flag carrier of Malaysia with its main operating hub at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL). Out from its main hub and secondary hubs at Kota Kinabalu (BKI) and Kuching Aiport (KCH), Malaysia Airline operates flights to Southeast Asia, East Asia, South Asia and Middle East. It has a well developed network in the Kangaroo Route between Europe and Australasia. It also operates transpacific flights from Kuala Lumpur to Los Angeles via Tokyo.
• MH has 21 flights weekly between Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur
• The airline has 7 flights weekly in Hong Kong - Penang, Hong Kong-Kuching and Hong Kong-Tokyo route.
• MH has 19 flights weekly between Hong Kong and Kota Kinabalu
BudgetAir.com.tw, Hong Kong’s best online travel portal dishes out best fares and deals on Malaysia Airlines flights.
Fleet : Founded in October 12, 1937, the airline made a steady growth and now operates 91 aircrafts which is a mixed fleet of both Airbus and Boeing.
Travel Classes : MH offers Business and Economy Class cabins on all its flights whereas First Class is present only on Airbus A380 aircraft.
• First Class : Travelers can experience the First class cabin features only on Airbus A380 on routes to Hong Kong International Airport, London Heathrow and Paris Charles de Gaulle. Wide and comfortable seats in eight semi enclosed suites with 23 inch flat screen provide all the comfort and privacy. Chef-on –call service is exclusively available for passengers traveling in first class. Guests can avail duty-free in-flight shopping, premium check-in facilities, exclusive waiting lounges etc.
• Business Class : Business Class earlier called as Golden Club Class is offered in all Malaysian Airlines’ fleet. The airline’s business class awarded the ‘Asia’s Leading Business Class Airline 2010’ by Skytrax, offers exceptional service and five star amenities on-board. Seats are designed with ample legroom and feature angled lie-flat seats. Check-in privileges, excellent internet connectivity, duty free in-flight shopping, fine dining, exclusive Golden Lounge facility are accessible to business class travelers.
• Economy Class : This class is offered in all the Malaysian Airlines’ fleet. Economy cabin seats feature a pitch of 30-32 inches and width of 17-17.5 inches. A preferred seat selection is available on long-haul flights. Special meals are available on request. The MH economy class was voted the World's Best Economy Class at the 2010 World Airline Awards by Skytrax.
‘Select’, the airline’s in-flight entertainment system, offered in three types, Select 3000i, Select 3000i Portable Media Player and Select Mainscreen, is packed with varied entertainment options like TV shows, movies and multi-player games to keep the guests entertained in the skies.
Frequent Flyer Program : ‘Enrich’ and ‘GRADS’ are the airline’s frequent flyer programs. There are four levels of Enrich memberships - Blue, Silver, Gold and Platinum. Each offers various privileges including priority check-in, priority standby and extra baggage allowance etc. Miles can be accrued on qualifying Malaysia Airlines services, as well through partners, including airlines, hotels, car rental agencies and credit-card companies. ‘GRADS’ is Malaysia Airlines' frequent-flyer program for students above 12 years old.