Lufthansa Airlines (LH) is the flag carrier of Germany and the largest airline in Europe in terms of passengers carried and fleet size. Out from its its main hub, Frankfurt Airport (FRA) and secondary hub, Munich Airport (MUC), Lufthansa flies to nearly 18 domestic and 197 international destinations in 78 countries across Africa, America, Asia and Europe. Together with its partners Lufthansa serves around 410 destinations worldwide.
• Lufthansa has daily flights from Hong Kong to Frankfurt
• It offers weekly 7 flights to Munich and Auckland
BudgetAir.com.tw has some best fares and deals on Lufthansa flights from Hong Kong.
Fleet : Established in 1953, Lufthansa currently operates over 287 aircrafts (a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing) with an average age of 12.4 years.
Travel Classes : In a three class configuration – First Class, Business Class and Economy Class, Lufthansa offer unmatched comforts and luxury on-board. All the three classes are offered in all long-haul aircraft.
• First Class : First class seats are designed in such a way that it can be converted to a two-meter bed includes laptop outlets as well as entertainment facilities. A relaxing and restful atmosphere is provided on-board with a timelessly elegant design, fine quality materials and suitable lightings. Power sockets for laptop at every seat and pull-out tables also ensure the ideal conditions for working.
• Business Class : Lufthansa Business Class offers greater privacy and elbow room , plenty of room to read or relax. An outstanding program of entertainment on-board offered through AVOD . New business class cabins offer two-meter-long bed with a fully flat surface.
• Economy Class : Long haul economy class is offered on all long-haul aircraft. In a 31” seat pitch absolute comfort is offered. Passengers are offered meals as well as free drinks.
On-board entertainment program includes a wide variety of entertainment programs ranging from current movies, audio, books or music. ‘Flint’, the on-board internet system provides easy working and phone calls while flying. “Magazin”, the in-flight magazine, offers feature rich content for pleasurable reading.
Frequent Flyer Program : 'Miles and More', the airline’s frequent flyer program offer a host of privileges to members including dedicated reservation lines, additional baggage allowance and priority handling. Members may earn miles on Lufthansa flights and Star Alliance partner flights, as well as through Lufthansa credit cards, and purchases made through the Lufthansa shops.