Hong Kong Airlines (HX), earlier called as CR Airways Limited is a Hong Kong based airline with its operations based from its main hub at Hong Kong International Airport (HKG). Along with its sister carrier Hong Kong Express Airways, the airline is a pioneer in offering flights to destinations within the People ’s Republic of China and Vietnam.
• Bangkok is served 5 times daily by Airbus A330-223 and A330-343X airplanes
• Airbus A320-214 (HX761/762 and HX763/764) operates daily two services
• Frequent services are offered on the Shanghai-Pudong route
• Services are offered daily from Hong Kong to Chiang Mai, Naha and Okinawa.
Book your cheap Hong Kong Airlines flight tickets on BudgetAir.com.tw, Hong Kong’s best online travel portal.
Fleet : Hong Airline’s fleet of 26 aircraft includes Airbus and Boeing.
Travel Classes : Services are offered in Business and Economy Class cabins.
• Business Class : A330 Airbuses and Boeing 737 planes are equipped with Business Class Cabins. 160 degree inclined spacious ergonomic seats with the hydraulic leg rest are installed. Guests can enjoy over 100 Hollywood and Asian blockbuster movies and TV shows with State of the art Panasonic eX2 in-flight entertainment system
• Economy Class : Economy class offers standard amenities with ergonomic and extra legroom seats.
Cabins are equipped with latest in-flight entertainment systems. Delectable menu, complemented by a variety of fine wine and beverages are available in all the cabins. Brand new ‘Air to Home’, delivery service promises passengers premium food, wine and lifestyle products. Also guests can avail the services of the Sky Shop duty free shop.
Frequent Flyer Program : ‘Fortune Wings Club’ is the loyalty program for Hong Kong Airline and its sister concerns. Membership benefits include ticket up gradation, lounge access, bonus mileage, and extra baggage allowance.