Finnair Flight Tickets
Finnair (AY) is the flag carrier and the largest airline of Finland. Headquartered in Vantaa, the airline’s main operations are based from Helsinki-Vantaa Airport (HEL). It is a pioneer both in domestic and international travel in Finland. Established in 1923, it is one of the oldest airlines with uninterrupted existence and also holds the title of one of the safest airlines in the world. Out from its Helsinki-Vantaa base, Finnair’s network spread to destination in Asia, North America and regional locations in Europe.
• Finnair flies to nine destinations in Asia-Pacific, including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan etc
• Finnair offers 9 flights between Hong Kong and Helsinki on a weekly basis
• The airline fly 7 times a week between Hong Kong and Sydney, weekly 5 times between Hong Kong and Perth and weekly 7 flights are offered from Hong Kong to Singapore and Koh Samui.
Follow BudgetAir.com.tw, Hong Kong’s premium online travel portal for the best fares and deals on Finnair.
Fleet : Finnair fleet consists of 45 aircrafts with a mix of Embraer, Boeing and Airbus.
Travel Classes : Three travel classes are offered in Finnair flights, Business, Economy and Comfort.
• Business Class : Finnair business class offers ultimate comfort and premium personal service. Delicious meal options and high quality entertainment are offered. Priority check-in, extra baggage and lounge access are available to business class guests.
• Economy Class : All the standard in-flight services are offered in the Economy Class.
• Comfort Class : This class is installed in Finnair’s intercontinental leisure flights operated with the new Airbus A330. Seats are super-comfortable with lie-flat option and plenty of leg space.
Every seat on Airbus A330-300 and Airbus A340-300 aircraft are equipped with an entertainment system and video screen for personal use. This is the case in both Economy Class and Business Class. Personal entertainment system includes a satellite phone, 72 films, 24 games, 150 TV shows, 24 music channels and 200 albums. Airbus and Boeing aircrafts are equipped with an Airshow system that displays the progress of the flight. Also guests can find a personal copy of ‘Blue Wings’, the in-flight magazine.
Frequent Flyer Program : Finnair Plus is the frequent flyer program which works in different tiers, Silver, Gold and Platinum. Members can earn miles on the type and class of flight flown.