Dubai based Emirates Airline (EK) is the country’s flag carrier and the largest airline in the Middle East. It also holds the title of the top 10 carriers worldwide. Out from its main operating hub, Dubai International Airport (DXB), Emirates fly to more than 150 cities in 74 countries across six inhabited continents. Emirates operate four of the world’s longest commercial flights from Dubai to Los Angeles, San Francisco, Dallas/Fort Worth and Houston.
• Emirates operates a network of nearly 3000 flights every week across its global network
• Emirates has 28 flights weekly between Hong Kong and Dubai
BudgetAir.com.tw, Hong Kong’s top online travel portal has the best fares on Emirates flights from Hong Kong.
Fleet : In terms of fleet size Emirates is the largest airline in the Middle East. The carrier’s fleet of 202 aircrafts includes The Emirates A380, Airbus A340-500, Airbus A330-200, Airbus A340-300, Boeing 777-200, Boeing 777-200LR, Boeing 777-300 and Boeing 777-300ER.
Travel Classes : Services are offered in three cabin classes, First, Business and Economy Class.
• First Class : First Class Private Suites are available on all Emirates A380 and Airbus A340-500 aircraft, and most Boeing 777 aircraft. Guests can experience signature shower spa on Emirates A380 first class cabins. 'Skycruiser' seating is available on Boeing 777-200s and Boeing 777-300s. It features seats that extend to flat beds using integrated passenger seat control, along with the ICE system and a 19 in (48 cm) screen. A range of dishes, carefully selected and prepared, available on demand throughout the flight. Personal mini bar is also included in first class cabins.
• Business Class : Business Class on Boeing 777-200ERs, Boeing 777-200LRs, Boeing 777-300s and Boeing 777-300ERs feature seats with a 60 in (150 cm) pitch that recline to 79 in (200 cm)-long, angled lie-flat bed. Entertainment options include a touch screen remote and a state-of-the-art digital widescreen , with a selection of nearly 1500 channels.
• Economy Class : Economy Class cabins are offered on all Emirates flights , which provides a 31-32 inch seat pitch and standard seat width. Guests can enjoy up to 1500 channels of programming plus SMS, telephone and email.
ICE (Information, Communication, and Entertainment) is the in-flight entertainment system offered by Emirates. ICE system includes movie, TV shows, games, music, news etc . Apart from the in-flight entertainments, delicious dishes served on-board will leave your appetite completely satisfied.
Frequent Flyer Program : Skywards the airline’s frequent flyer program entitle the guests to redeem the miles acquired each time they fly with the airline.