Cathay Dragon (previously Dragonair) Flight Tickets
Dragonair (KA) is the wholly owned subsidiary of Hong Kong’s national airline, Cathay Pacific. Established on 24th May 1985, Dragonair together with its parent, Cathay Pacific operated over 138,000 flights and carried nearly 27 million passengers. Headquartered in Hong Kong, Dragon’s network spread to nearly 37 destinations in 13 countries and territories across Asia. Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) serves as the airline’s main operating hub.
• Dragonair flies to 18 cities in the People’s Republic of China (including major cities of Beijing, Guangzhou and Shanghai)
• Dragon’s major international destinations include Busan, Dhaka, Bengaluru, Fukuoka, Hanoi, Kaohsiung, Kathmandu, Kolkata, Manila, Kota Kinabalu, Phnom Penh, Phuket and Taipei.
BudgetAir.com.tw has some best offers and cheap air fares on Dragonair flights.
Fleet : Dragonair operates 39 Airbus aircraft with an average age of 10.7 years.
Travel Classes : Dragonair offers the services in three classes, First, Business and Economy.
• First Class : First Class cabins are configured and equipped to appeal to the most discerning travelers. The cabin is fitted with just 12 seats exclusively styled by renowned Swiss industrial designer in a spacious 2-2-2 configuration. This prestigious cabin is fitted in Dragons’ A330
• New Business Class : New Business Class seats are 21 inches wide with an extended leg rest and an innovative cradle recline for total relaxation. Every seat has new StudioKA inflight entertainment system with Audio and Video on Demand, support for iOS devices, USB port for connectivity and in-seat power outlet
• New Economy Class : Majority of the airline’s fleets are retrofitted with Economy Class cabins. The seats are 18.1 inches wide by 30 inches or 32 inches of pitch. The seat configuration is subject to seat type and operational requirements
Both Business and Economy cabins offer same in-flight amenities. Travelers can enjoy the world class in-flight entertainment with Studio KA . Travelers can choose from a range of thousands of movies, TV and radio programs. ‘Silkroad’, the inflight magazine with the latest happenings, personalities and hip places in Hong Kong, keeps the guests occupied while flying.
Frequent Flyer Program : Dragon shares two loyalty programs with its parent company, Cathay Pacific. The Marco Polo Club , a loyalty program and Asia Miles, a travel reward program. Marco Polo Club benefits are divided into four tiers, Green, Silver, Gold and Diamond. Asia Miles membership is free and open to all individuals aged two or above. Members can earn miles with more than 500 partners in 9 categories: Airlines, Hotels, Finance & Insurance, Dining & Banquets, Retail, Travel & Leisure, Cars & Transport, Telecoms and Professional Services.