Asiana Airlines Flight Tickets
Asiana Airlines (OZ) is one of the major airlines of South Korea . The airline’s domestic operations are based from Gimpo International Airport (GMP) and international operations from Incheon International Airport (ICN). The carrier offer flights to 85 international destinations in four continents , Asia, Europe, North America and Oceania. Established in 17th February 1988, the airline’s broad network offer convenient schedules to access cities in China, Japan, Southeast Asia and Central Asia. Over these years the airline has become the pioneer in aviation field by winning several prestigious awards like ‘2010 Airline Award of the Year’ by Skytrax, ‘best in-flight service in the world’ by Global Traveler magazine etc. It is also one of the seven airlines to be ranked as a 5-star airline by Skytrax.
• Asiana Airlines has 4 flights weekly between Seoul and Hong Kong
• 7 flights weekly in the Hong Kong –Johannesburg sector
• Asiana operates between Incheon Airport and 21 cities in Mainland China
BudgetAir.com.tw, Hong Kong’s premium online portal offers cheap air bookings for Asiana flights from Hong Kong.
Fleet : Currently the airline operates a mixed fleet of 82 Airbus and Boeing aircraft.
Travel Classes : World class services offered in First Suite Class, First Class, Business Smartium Class, Business Class as well as Travel Class.
• First Suite Class : Equipped with 210 cm long full flat bed, mini bars, star lighting system, two door seat, 32 inch individual display screen, personal mini bars, personal monitor and headset in the cabin to send sms and e-mails . The First Suite class is offered in the Seoul and Los Angeles, New York City, Chicago and Frankfurt routes
• First Class : Amenities here include 180 degree bed type seats, automatic precise control system, in-flight meal service, partitioned seats for individual passengers, satellite phone service etc
• Business Smartium Class : Asiana opens a world of luxury in Business Smartium cabins. Fully flat beds with 3-point seat belt and wide cocktail tables are offered. On US, EU and Australian routes, Asiana provide travelers a kit with premium brand cosmetics and various toiletries
• Travel Class : It is the airline’s economy cabin which offers comfort and convenience unrivaled in the aviation industry
Special in-flight services inlclude celebration party on special occasions, face painting and art magic balloons for kids and magic shows (available on certain routes). ‘Asiana’ and ‘Asiana Entertainment’ are the two magazines available on-board.
Frequent flyer Program : Asiana Club, the airline’s frequent flyer program enables its valued customers to gain points and redeem it for bonus tickets, class upgrades etc.